Questions answered this month:
- Why did people come out of the grave the moment Jesus died?
- Please discuss the wisdom in the recent local movement for church organizations to have their financial books open for review by news media and membership?
- In Revelation 20:14, Death and Hades are thrown into the lake of fire and no longer exist. In Revelation 20:15, the unrighteous are also thrown into the same lake of fire. Do the unrighteous also cease to exist? If not, how is one completely done away with while the other continues to exist? Both share the same fate – the lake of fire.
- If Revelation 20 says that Hades is thrown into the lake of fire, is this talking about the Hadean Realm?
- Salvation requires that we “confess.” Is this Greek verb an on-going or a one-time action?
- Why doesn’t the Church of Christ celebrate Easter as the day of Christ’s resurrection?
- Using the Bible, we can roughly determine that mankind has been around 6,000 years. Where do scientists come up with “millions of years?”
- How would you answer someone if they asked you whether or not drinking is wrong, then said that their parents drink?
- Please explain why women in today’s church do not have to wear head coverings.