Questions answered this month:
- When was the New Testament put together?
- Jesus told us to become like little children, but Paul condemned the Corinthians for being “infants.” Is this a contradiction?
- How do I learn to love my enemies?
- In Ephesians 3:10, who are “the rulers and authorities in heavenly places?”
- We publicly pray for our troops, but we are taught to pray for our enemies. Should we publicly pray for other armies also?
- What is the Biblical teaching on cremation?
- Please explain James 3:18.
- Is it not possible that certain translations of the Word have been written in order to corrupt the Word?
- Are we not acting like heathens/pagans by celebreating holidays that originially started as pagan rituals?