Questions answered this month:
- If Jesus has always existed, how was he ‘begotten’ of God?
- Does the Spirit depart every time we sin or only when we turn our back on God and turn to a life of sin?
- How would you handle a family member inviting you to their church on Christmas Eve for ‘communion’?
- As a Christian, am I scripturally allowed to carry a firearm to protect my family?
- Would it be wise to install new deacons with term limits?
- Were Jesus, James, and John cousins?
- Can two unbelievers, living in an unscriptural marriage, be baptised and forgiven and still be allowed to be married?
- Does God only hear the prayers of those who are ‘in the the fold’ or saved in Christ?